Monday, February 21, 2011

“Seamingly” dangerous yoga moves…

I made it to hot yoga tonight... in my new tights from Wal-Mart... during the pre-stretch I looked down and noticed a string dangling from my inner thigh.  I don't know why I did it, as I look back I think, 'surely I am smarter than that'.  Yes, I grabbed the string and gave it a tug.  It pulled out all the way down the leg to just below the knee.  It didn't rip the seam completely out where you could see my flabby inner thigh, but it pulled out 1/2 the seam.  So any thread rip in that area will give me a 'coming out party'.  I was so worried about it for the thigh stretching moves.  LOL can you imagine ripping the seam out of your yoga pants in the middle of class??? I think I would rather pass out and almost throw up like I did a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment