Sunday, February 27, 2011

Water tower hill...

Well this week we had games so after Monday I didn't get in any exercise. Saturday we had two games in Springfield and today we had a team meeting in Springdale. So hubby and I got up early and went for a bike ride. It was pretty windy and a little chilly for my taste, but I had cotton in my ears and layers in my back. The loop was a 20 mile loop which took us over water tower hill. Let me take you back to the last time I rode up this hill. Hubby put his hand on my back and PUSHED me up the hill. This was two years ago... and yes I recognize the studliness of the feat. Last year I rode several rides but didnt take water tower hill that direction (which means it is a steep descent). Well let me tell you that today I hammered as hard as I could and I BEAT HUBBY up the hill. Now it wasnt exactly fair because he wasnt aware we were in a race, and he syarted behind me to see if he needed to push me again, and I gave it my all and was coughing and wheezing by the time I got to the top. But I did get up the hill first.

No comments:

Post a Comment