Monday, January 17, 2011

Tale of 2 dinners

Ok so last night hubby made chicken fried pork, mashed potatoes with white gravy and biscuits.
I had grilled pork and red bell pepper, baked sweet potato with salt & pepper, ½ thin wheat bagel.

It doesn’t seem quite fair; I wanted to dunk a biscuit in white gravy in the worse way.
It makes me nervous to think about it, but when I tried and tried to quit smoking, while hubby continued to smoke, I wasn’t able to really kick the habit until he also gave it up.  I am hoping either he starts wanting to eat better or this doesn’t turn out to be as hard.

Tonight I went to hot yoga again… again, super intense, super hot, and super sweaty.  Maybe next time I should wear my heart-rate monitor so we can see the intensity of the workout.

I also noted my health-o-meter scale stats below… OK not my weight but the other stats.  I might get to be bold enough to publicize my weight at some point, but I am not comfortable with that yet.
Again, I am still not sure if this scale is voodoo or if this information is legit.  I thought I would show you starting info and maybe I will update it weekly so we can determine if I am making any progress.

46.8 - Body Hydration (% of body weight that is fluids in your body)
26.6 - Body Mass Index (measures weight in relation to your height; but is limited because your BMI does not show the difference between fat and muscle content)
183628 weeks - Daily Caloric intake (the daily suggested calories to meet my goal weight) by number of weeks.
35.8 - Body Fat (% of body weight that is fats)


Meals -I know this seems like a lot of diet soda, but you need to realize this is DOWN from where it was, this is a work in progress… and I need to get back to packing lunches and dinners so I am not eating out so much… total calories around 2043 for today.

1 diet pepsi

Breakfast: (305 calories)
1 cup raisin bran
½ cup 2% milk
½ thin wheat bagel

Snack: (215 calories)
1 diet pepsi
1 banana
1 Kashi TLC cereal Bar

Lunch: (guessing 800 calories)
Stir fry vegetables; chicken; ½ cup white rice
1 spring roll
2 diet pepsi

Snack: (305 calories)
1 banana
2 caramel rice cake
1 diet pepsi

Dinner: (418 calories)
6 inch black forest ham subway on wheat; pepper jack;
Baked lays potato chips
Diet pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment