Sunday, February 6, 2011

Game day hot yoga

So I got up and made it to the 8 AM hot yoga this morning, and low and behold my 'late riser' friend was there also!  I was so shocked and excited to see her up that early just to sweat, it was great!  I wore my new Mossimo tank top from Target (it is long enough to cover the inappropriate crotch area that is overexposed in yoga tights) and my eco-friendly yoga tights.  I also tried out my new Gaiam yoga towel with rubber backing on top of my yoga mat.  It was WAY better than using the old beach towel method.  There was an attempt to get together an outside 7 mile run but the weather turned bad and started to rain so we called it off.  I guess I am going to have to get on the treadmill if I am going to get any miles in since we seem to have snow, ice and rain for several days.  Oh and Happy Birthday Melissa!!!  Settling in to watch the big game.

No comments:

Post a Comment