Saturday, January 29, 2011

1st ride of the year

Well we had a huge install at work so I missed the group run at 7:30 am (drat)... And I got off work around noon so I didn't have time to make the group bike ride at 12:30 pm (drat)... So hubby and I decided to take our first road (non-trainer) bike ride of the year.  It was perfect temperature for a ride and a beautiful day.
We rode 40 miles in 2 hours and 46 minutes with avg speed of 14.42 and max speed of 45.50 (assuming this is when I was in areo-position going down water-tower hill).
I didn't have the heartrate monitor on because I hadn't readjusted the size since it fell down to my waist in hot yoga.
I am supposed to be back at work at 5:00 am so I may not get to go to Hot Yoga at 8:00 am (drat).
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment