Thursday, January 13, 2011

HOT YOGA!!!

Well I made it to my first Hot Yoga class.  This was intense!  I have never taken a regular yoga class so the intensity and heat was almost overwhelming.  I am person who sweats… I know this about myself, but I didn’t sweat tonight… I POURED for the entire hour! 

I also bought a new gadget… a Health O Meter (a professional body fat weight scale).  I got it at Wal-Mart for just under $40.  It measures body fat, hydration level, body mass index.  It calculates maximum daily caloric to reach a goal weight entered.  There is an Athlete mode if you are involved in intense physical activity.  More about this scale in the coming blogs as I decide if it was worth the $40 or not.


Breakfast:
2 cups cherries

Snack:
Handful of grapes

Lunch:
2 plain grilled chicken snack wraps (McDonalds)
Handful of baby carrots

Snack:
½ cup banana chips

Dinner:
1 taco bell fresco bean burrito



No comments:

Post a Comment